The Vidyalaya campus is separated into two campus namely Administrative cum Academic and Residential Campus. Both these blocks are located on either side of Road leading to Village Mallikpur passing through the campus. In order to achieve the goal of JNV's, the following points are given priority.
- Assessing adequacy of accommodation (Class rooms, Offices, Residential etc) and plan for its expansion in future.
- Assessing adequacy of teaching-learning aids and plan further enhancement under each type, Eg: Maps, Charts, Specimen, CDs, Computers, Video and Audio cassettes etc.
- Assessing Adequacy of school library resources, reading room facilities, library services and enhancing and improving this.
- Assessing available facilities for physical education and recreational activities, providing for additional equipments and facilities and replacement of consumable items and repair of non-consumable items.
- Maintenance of school plant and beautification of JNV campus with lawns, plants, trees and seasonal flowers.
- Assessing security aspect of the school plant and campus and improving it etc.
The administrative cum academic block is the nerve center of the school, the offices of the Principal, Vice Principal are located in this building. It also has Office, Class rooms, Computer Lab, MI Room, Examination room, well equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Art & Craft Room, a well stocked Library and Reading Room, museum corner, Sports and games room, Central Store Room. The Multipurpose Hall (Auditorium) is also located in the Administrative Block.
Library is the source of intellectual strength of the modern world and window to peep through at the world affairs. Library caters to the needs of all students and staff. To activate and create interest among the students to read more and more and spend their leisure hours in some constructive and creative works the following programmes are chalked out.
- Celebration of World Book day and arranging Guest Lecturers.
- Celebration of National Book Week conducting various programmes and exhibition and inviting local scholars to deliver speeches on various topics.
- Collecting books in the form of donations by the parents of outgoing students and others.
- Requesting the parents to donate the annual subscription fee for some popular magazines
Our Vidyalaya has got well established laboratories in the subjects of Physics , Chemistry and Biology. A Science Laboratory for the junior class students is also established separately. Mathematics Laboratory is established by allotting a particular place in the smart class room. The same is being developed steadily under the guidelines of NVS. Computer Laboratory is well set up with 20 desktop computers in order to impart computer education to the students apart from running Computer Science as a subject at +2 level.
One of the hall in the academic block has been earmarked as smart class room and is well established with one computer system, a 29” colour T.V and a multimedia projector in order to make the teaching learning process more effective.
Special rooms are established to enhance the learning of Co-Scholastic subjects like Music and Art. Apart form this a SUPW workshop is established to give training to the students to prepare useful products viz low cost phenyl , bleaching powder , detergents and other items to be used for the students in their dormitory cleaning using waste materials.
A well decorated multipurpose hall is built in the academic block where the morning assembly , CCA competitions , cultural competitions , house nights and other major extra curricular activities of the Vidyalaya are conducted . Programmes like seminar , observation of the important days, Programme of SPIC MACAY and festivals etc are also held in this hall.
Vidyalaya is having 2 well maintained Dining Halls .One for boys and other for girls as well as for Junior Students. Each hall can accommodate a minimum of 250 students. Separate dining hall helps to provide dining facilities to all the students at a time. A well established Kitchen and store room are also attached to the boys' dining hall.
Vidyalaya has one small but moderately developed playfield located in the academic. Efforts are on to establish fully developed playfields in the near future .
The students are accommodated in Dormitories made in old state govt. building. There are 4 separate Hostel buildings for Boys and 2 for Girls. The students are accommodated in the Dormitories House wise named as per NVs norms. One 0.5 dormitory with a capacity to accommodate 96 girls has been constructed and One 0.25 dormitory with a capacity to accommodate 40 boys had been constructed by CPWD recently.
Being Residential School , all the Teaching and Non teaching Staff are provided with Residential accommodation. The Residential Quarters include 1 Principal Quarter, 24 Type III quarter, 2 Type II and 16 Type 1 quarters.