NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) is a unique and vibrant organization that strives for excellence in all the domains of education i.e. cognitive, affective and psychomotor. It provides the necessary ambience for freedom to think, freedom to act and freedom to...
- To serve the objectives of excellence coupled with equity and social justice..
- To promote national integration by providing opportunities to talented children, largely rural, from different part of the country, to live and learn together and develop their full potential.
- To provide good quality modern education, including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment , adventure activities and physical education.
- To ensure that all students of Navodaya Vidyalayas attain a reasonable level of competence in three language as envisaged in the Three Language Formula; and
- To serve , in each district as focal point for improvement in quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
- JNVST: Entrance on the basis of Merit-Conducted by CBSE.
- Reservation for Rural, S.C, S.T. and Girl students - 75% seats for rural children.
- Co-educational Residential Schools with free education.
- Adherence to Three Language Formula.
- Promotion of National Integration.
- Location of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya - in rural area.